Remember a team gets 2 points for a win in regulation or an overtime win or a shootout win. A team that loses in regulation does not get any points and if a team loses in overtime or a shootout they get one point. With the 19 game point streak the Blackhawks are on, they really have smashed the Anaheim Ducks record set in 2006-07 when they Ducks picked up points in the first 16 games. Who knows how long this streak will go on for. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on for a while. The Blackhawks have that way about them. The team has a real fighting spirit and simply put they are just a "very good team."
Courtney's SoCal Salsa!
Please try this and Enjoy!
5 medium sized roma tomatoes (any tomato will work)
1 small onion or 1/2 a medium onion
1-2 gloves garlic
1 lime (you are going to juice it and add more lime if you want)
1 small serrano pepper or 1/2 a medium to large pepper (use the pepper to taste)
1-2 handfuls of cilantro (use cilantro to taste)
Salt and Pepper
1) Cut the top of the tomatoes out and drain the excess liquid into the sink. This will prevent your salsa from getting really watery. Chop the tomatoes into small enough pieces they are bite size. I cut mine so they are slightly bigger then diced.
2) Dice the onion
3) Place tomatoes and onions in a bowl and crush garlic over top.
4) Squeeze in fresh lime juice
5) Dice serrano pepper up very finely and add to salsa. Chop up cilantro and add to salsa.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste and you are all done!
Give a good stir and you are ready to go. Remember in this recipe you have lots of room to play around. Add more cilantro if you like, or extra lime juice, or extra pepper for heat. I encourage you to explore!